Yes. All participants must complete their race distance in 3 hours and 30 minutes. After that time we ask that participants step to the side walks and become pedestrians as our traffic control will not longer be on the course after that time.
Articles in this section
- What pace times are offered for the Half Marathon distance?
- How do I sign up to be a Race 13.1 Pacer?
- Medals 5k & 10k
- Sponsorship/Partner Opportunities
- Race 13.1 St. Louis Packet Pick Up: Times and Locations
- Will there be aid stations on the course?
- Can I pick-up someone else’s packet?
- Race 13.1 Raleigh Spring Packet Pick Up: Times and Locations
- Can I register on race day?
- Are baby joggers, strollers or pets allowed during the race?