Yes, the course will have feature plenty of aid stations, and water and sports drink will be served at the aid stations. We will also have Rent-A-Johns at each aid station on the course.
Articles in this section
- What pace times are offered for the Half Marathon distance?
- How do I sign up to be a Race 13.1 Pacer?
- Medals 5k & 10k
- Sponsorship/Partner Opportunities
- Race 13.1 St. Louis Packet Pick Up: Times and Locations
- Will there be aid stations on the course?
- Can I pick-up someone else’s packet?
- Race 13.1 Raleigh Spring Packet Pick Up: Times and Locations
- Can I register on race day?
- Are baby joggers, strollers or pets allowed during the race?