Refunds will not be issued for any reason. You may change your race distance, and you may transfer to another race up until 72 hours prior to Race Day. Please note: If you do not change your race distance either online or in person with a Race 13.1 staff member prior to the race start, you will be disqualified from the event.
Articles in this section
- What pace times are offered for the Half Marathon distance?
- How do I sign up to be a Race 13.1 Pacer?
- Medals 5k & 10k
- Sponsorship/Partner Opportunities
- Race 13.1 St. Louis Packet Pick Up: Times and Locations
- Will there be aid stations on the course?
- Can I pick-up someone else’s packet?
- Race 13.1 Raleigh Spring Packet Pick Up: Times and Locations
- Can I register on race day?
- Are baby joggers, strollers or pets allowed during the race?